Windows 2000 and Visual Studio 6.0

Thomas D. Citriniti citrit at rpi.edu
Sun Apr 9 14:03:59 EDT 2000

I am currently using Win2000 final release and Visual C++ 6.0 SP3 and I am
able to build and work with Vtk without a problem. There was a change
necessary to the vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor about the window procedure
and calling during event processing. I sent the change to Ken who
incorporated it into the nightly build (I am pretty sure ;). Once in place
the Vtk examples work fine.

I am building Vtk into our Windows Product and it opens an MDI child window
with Vtk attached. I did not immediately see this problem but when testing
some code ran into the Vtk limitation.

Tom C.