searchable list anywhere?

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 6 06:03:16 EDT 2000

On Apr 6, 11:06am, Miguel Angel Martin Fernandez wrote:
> Subject: searchable list anywhere?
> Hello dear users,
>
> 	some time ago, there was a searchable VTK mailing list in
> http://vr.ncsa.uiuc.edu/vtkusers/
>
> 	It seems that it'n no longer up. Is it anywhere else? I think it
> was really interesting!

Actually, today it does seem to be up, however, in general, it does have its
problems - for various reasons.  All I can say is that it's on our list of
items to improve.  But if someone else can host a reliable VTK mailing list
database, please let us know...

--Randy
"info vtkusers" to the same address.