Fwd: SUBJECT: VDE2000 Showdown Update and Datasets

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Apr 5 17:02:33 EDT 2000

As I've mentioned previously in this list, the folks at the Princeton Plasma Physics Library are holding a conference called "Visualization Development Environments 2000" later this month. As part of the conference, they are releasing data and asking folks to visualize it. (They are asking for no more than 20 minutes a dataset.)

If anyone wants to help me visualize the data, please let me know by volunteering for a particular dataset. I promise to give lots of credit at the conference!

Will

"info vtkusers" to the same address.