Support for 3D mouse

Rene Tschirley pooh at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 5 13:58:00 EDT 2000

Luis Sainz Hermoso
>	Does anyone know if there is a support for 3D mouses in vtk? I
>would be grateful if you could tell it to me. I have a 3D mouse (Logitech)
>and I one to use in an application built with vtk.

Dear Luis, dear list,

I am running a student's project with one topic on including support
for several 3D input devices for vtk (Space Orb, a self-made device and a
3D mouse if I can get one). If any students volunteer for this topic, the
results should be available in summer (june to august). I'd be happy to
announce a complete set of drivers it to this list.

Bye,
	René

--
Dipl.-Inform. René Tschirley,              http://cg.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pooh
TU Berlin, Computer Graphics and Computer Assisted Medicine research group