Support for 3D mouse

Jorrit Schaap jorrit at lkeb.azl.nl
Wed Apr 5 05:15:42 EDT 2000

Hi Luis,

there is no support for the Logitech 3D mouse or headtracked-glasses.

However, I use the headtracked glasses, and i have written a class that
controls the camera with the headtracking device.
It isn't quite finished yet, but it might be of some use to you as an
example.

let me know if you're interested.

Greetings, Jorrit