vtkMassProperties...

Jennifer Hare (CICC/HPC) <jen> jen at ARL.MIL
Wed Apr 12 11:01:39 EDT 2000

Has anyone used vtkMassProperties to find the volume of a closed isosurface
consisting of only triangles?  How are the results? I am sometimes getting
up to a 10% error, and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong.

Jennifer J. Hare                        US Army Research Laboratory
Email: jen at arl.mil                      Corporate Information Computing Center
Phone: 410.278.9149                     High Performance Computing Division
Fax: 410.278.9199                       Scientific Visualization Team
"info vtkusers" to the same address.