overlays..

K.R.Subramanian krs at zappa.uncc.edu
Sat Apr 1 02:51:08 EST 2000

I am interested in placing a structured grid dataset of scalars (colored
using a lookup table)
over an image (to be imported as a texture map). I would like the
texture map to be
the background of the scalars array. Can I accomplish this by simply
setting the
opacity of the two datasets each to 0.5  or something?  Basically, it
boils down to
overlaying two images. Of course, the scalars are dynamically changing
as a function
of time.

Havent tried it yet.  Any examples close enough to doing this?

Thanks.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                           Phone: (704) 547-4872
Department of Computer Science            FAX:   (704) 547-3516
9201 Univ. City Blvd.                     Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001                  WWW: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs