Hardware

Jan Ehrhardt ehrhardt at medinf.mu-luebeck.de
Tue Sep 28 02:41:40 EDT 1999

Miguel,

yes, there is support for crystal eyes. I´m working with the
Z-Screen and all runs fine in fullscreen mode. But
the quad-buffering  doesn´t work actually on my SGI-Octane.
Maybe someone have a HowTo for the SGI-quadbuffering setup.
The Z-Screen is a really nice thing -- looks really cool.
But everytime you switch between the 3D-fullscreen and the normal
2D-view, you have to put on or put off the polarized glasses. It gets on the
nerves :-(.  I don´t know what happens in quad-buffering mode.

Furthermore I use the spaceball from spacetec and I have
written a  interactor-class for VTK and Qt.
But I think there are better 3D input-devices, maybe the
3D-mouse from logitec ?

	Jan