vtkImageReslice (2nd Try)

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Mon Sep 27 18:21:03 EDT 1999

Hi Sathya,

I'm just back from vacation.  I've had complaints from three
separate parties that vtkImageReslice doesn't behave properly under
certain circumstances, and I think that the best way that I can deal
with this is to write some test scripts to make sure that it behaves
as I expect even under unusual conditions.

If you send me a copy of your program as well as a directory listing
of the data files I can look for problems.

 - David