object render order - problems w/ opaque too

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Sep 15 13:49:14 EDT 1999

<x-flowed>Hello Bryan,

This sounds like it could be a camera clipping range problem - what version
of VTK are you using? (There was a problem for a few days several weeks or
so ago...) If you are using tcl you can test if this is the problem - after
zooming do a "ren1 ResetCameraClippingRange" (assuming ren1 is the name of
your vtkRenderer). If the object magically reappears, then this is your
problem and a more recent version of VTK will likely fix it.

Lisa