OpenGL graphics cards

Are Magnus Bruaset amb at nobjects.com
Fri Sep 3 08:43:24 EDT 1999

Hi,

I guess I might be asking for info that has already been served on this
list, but nevertheless...

Which OpenGL cards would you recommend for use with Vtk under Linux
(typically RedHat 6.0 or similar distributions)? Cards supported only
under Windows are not in question.

If anyone has collected this kind of info on a web page, I would highly
appreciate a pointer.

Best regards

Are Magnus Bruaset

   Are Magnus Bruaset, PhD      Email : amb at nobjects.com
   VP Development               Phone : +47 22 06 76 10
   Numerical Objects AS         Mobile: +47 92 61 00 63
   P.O. Box 124 Blindern        Fax   : +47 22 06 73 50
   N-0314 Oslo, Norway          WWW   : http://www.nobjects.com
 Diffpack 3.0 Released: The Next Step in Object-Oriented PDE Software
                    See http://www.nobjects.com