Textures

Ana Cugat c1f6326 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:11:10 EDT 1999

<x-flowed>Hi all,

I have done a 3D slicer of the brain (as the exemple Medical3.cxx) , with
the 3 classical views in 2D and a  3D window with the 3 planes. I have used
StructuredPointsGeometryFilter to obtain the planes when using 3D, but

1) I'd like to texture the 2D images directly on the 3D planes. The problem
is that it says that the images I'm using in the 2D viewer are 3D (?) and
thus cannot be used as texture.

TIA,

Ana