Building c++ eamples under Visual C++ 6.0

Irving Chen u8716522 at cc.nctu.edu.tw
Tue Oct 26 10:26:56 EDT 1999

Hi,

        As title, while I was trying to build the  example cone.cxx under
Visual C++ 6.0, I got lots of  error messages like this:
"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
void __thiscall vtkRenderWindow::SetFileName(char *)"
(__imp_?SetFileName at vtkRenderWindow@@
QAEXPAD at Z)"
        According to the FAQ 5.2, I've changed all the options mentioned,
including multi-thread
dll option. However, I still got those messages. Anybody knows why? Thanks
in advance!

                                                                Irving Chen