Interaction using an input device other than the mouse

Ron Inbar rinbar at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 18 14:51:15 EDT 1999

Hi!

I'm currently using VTK 2.4 on Windows NT.  I want to take advantage of one
of the vtkWin32*Interactors to control the scene without using the
mouse--either with a gamepad or with on-screen buttons imitating a gamepad.
I read the header files for both vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor and
vtkWin32MappedInteractor and I still don't understand which methods I have
to call.  Is it possible to do this?  Is it any easier with the new
Interactor Style API?  Do you have any example of doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Ron