Is there a method cross reference? (fwd)

M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl
Thu Oct 7 18:16:22 EDT 1999

The ListMethod function is not part of Vtk itself; you won't find it in
in the C++ code. It is an extra function of the Tcl wrappers that are
created automatically. So, you can use it only in Tcl. In compiled
languages, there is no use to check at run time what kind of member
functions exist!

Refer to the textbook "The Visualization Toolkit: an object oriented
approach", page 461

Hope it helps, Marc

ir. Marc Schrijver
Faculty of Electrical Engineering (S&S NT)
University of Twente
The Netherlands