save image to file?

raoul veroy veroy at cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 30 00:20:10 EST 1999

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Charles Law wrote:

> John Shalf has a pbuffer solution that uses hardware,
> but if you are will to use software rendering, the
> vtkMesaRenderWindow has the option (vtk3.0):
>
> renWin SetOffScreenRendering 1
>
> Charles.

At this point, I would like to use the hardware. And I'm
coming up with this error:

X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  146 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  16 (X_GLXVendorPrivate)
  Serial number of failed request:  16

I apologize if this is a newbie question....

Although I would like to use the hardware, I'm considering trying
the Mesa library for offscreen rendering.

Thanks in advance for the help.
--
Raoul