Linux with XFree86 4.x (pre) and DRI!!!

Dingrong Yi yidingr at cim.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 26 17:28:34 EST 1999

Hi Lee,

I met the same problem before.

1) set the full path explicitly before you run ../../tcl/vtk Cone.tcl. FOr
me I used: setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/data2/share/vtk2.4/vtk24lib

2) the other way to solve it permanently is edit your .cshrc file. FOr me
I added both of the following lines (I do not which one contribute)

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/data2/share/vtk2.4/vtk24lib
set path=/usr/data2/share/vtk2.4/vtk24lib

Eith 1) or 2)  can solve the problem with RedHat 6.0 with no problem.

Good luck.

Dingrong