Any Point Group(array) in 3D

K. Takashiba k-takashiba at crc.co.jp
Sun Nov 21 19:55:40 EST 1999

Hello,

I have a question about VTK functions.
I must make a function that is used for making 3D mesh from any given 3D
point group/array, which array does not include any information of links
among points.
In this case, can I make such function with use of VTK ?

Regards,

K. Takashiba
VR Systems Dept. Applied Systems Div.
CRC Research Institute, Inc.
2-7-5, Minamisuna Koto-Ku, Tokyo 136-8581
k-takashiba at crc.co.jp   http://www.crc.co.jp
Tel : +81-03-5634-5894  Fax : +81-03-5634-7340