Problemm with blanking points in a StructuredGrid

Jerome, Ron Ron.Jerome at nrc.ca
Tue Nov 16 08:21:07 EST 1999

Martin,

I also ran into the same thing, and have been meaning to debug the problem,
but time has not permitted.  One workaround is to get an older version of
vtkStructuredGridGeometryFilter.  You will find a version distributed with
the 2.3 source called #vtkStructuredGridGeometryFilter.cxx.1.31 in the
graphics sub directory.

Ron Jerome
National Research Council Canada
Rm. 241, Bldg. M-12