Different scalar representations

Michael Peter michael.peter at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 15 08:29:07 EST 1999

Hi there,

I have a new problem. I have a vtk-file with several defined
scalar-sections and I want to generate one Actor for each scalar.
How must I do it, my newest approach look like that:

  makeActor(2,reader,"STATIC_PRESSURE");
  aren->AddActor(actors[2]);
  aren->actors[2]->Update;
  aren->RemoveActor(actors[2]);

  makeActor(3,reader,"ENTHALPY");
  aren->AddActor(actors[3]);
  aren->actors[3]->Update;
  aren->RemoveActor(actors[3]);

MakeActor generates an Actor for me with the Hedge-Hog Algorithm and I
want the vectors to be COLOR_VECTOR_BY_SCALAR.

But I just get several similar vectors !!!!

Please Help

C.U.

Michael