Multiple Windows in RenderWindow

Nils Holger Busch nilsb at cns.mpg.de
Fri Nov 12 06:59:37 EST 1999

Ken Martin wrote:

> A RenderWindow can have multiple renderers, and they can overlap.
> The Renderers added last will be on top of the earlier ones.
>
> - Ken

Yes, thanks. In the meantime, I figured that out. My problem is that I don't know
how to scale and position the small overlapped window. I have used SetScale and
SetPosition on the respective actor,  always see the renderer last added to fill
the entire window.

And the second question is, how can I link the behaviour of one renderer with the
other. For example, how can I simultaneously update the camera position in both
renderers accordingly ( by cursor movements possibly ), or when I define a cut
plane within one
renderer context, have this cut plane slice a volume in the other?

Any ideas on that?

--
Best regards,
                                         Nils H. Busch

    Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
    Phone:                     ++49 (341) 9940-234
    Fax:                       ++49 (341) 9940-221
    E-Mail:                       nilsb at cns.mpg.de