Multiple Windows in RenderWindow

Nils Holger Busch nilsb at cns.mpg.de
Thu Nov 11 04:56:08 EST 1999

Hi,

I am trying to create a separate small window in the vtkRenderWindow
that shows me the current view direction of my data volume, depicted as
an outline, as well as the current cut planes through that volume. I
want this window to be updated according to view changes or different
cut plane selection in the main window.

How can I display a small 3d view within the render window and how can I
link its actual display with cursor movements or a change of parameters
within a certain part of the vis pipeline.

I want to do this in C++ code.

Any hints or examples greatly appreciated.

--
Best regards,
                                         Nils H. Busch

    Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
    Phone:                     ++49 (341) 9940-234
    Fax:                       ++49 (341) 9940-221
    E-Mail:                       nilsb at cns.mpg.de