OpenGL cards and multiple windows / WinNT

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Sun Nov 7 00:59:24 EST 1999

Hi John,

What do you mean by "the latest changes to the clipping planes in nightly
releases"?  The clipping range changes were made a couple of months ago -
is it something more recent that is causing you a problem?

The closest the near plane can come to the camera in the ResetClippingRange
method of vtkRenderer is 0.01 units in front of it. I suppose if the near
and far plane are very far apart (compared to a distance of 0.01) then
maybe there could be some truncation / round off problem occuring. Do you
always see this problem? Even when looking at just a simple sphere with a
radius of 1.0?

Lisa