vtk texture problem

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Nov 2 11:34:43 EST 1999

<x-flowed>
This is a hardware issue.   You would have to have LOTS of video memory
for a texture map that large.   You have to break up the textures yourself.

You should be able to break up the texture map yourself and set the texture
coordinates for each sub-map to the parts of the terrain it covers.

I found this with deja.com: