[nightly] Ooops, what happened to GetRenderLibrary ?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Nov 2 10:08:28 EST 1999

<x-flowed>That was to consolidate all of the ifdef's into one file for win32opengl,
opengl, mesa, etc.

This should do the same thing as the GetRenderLibrary on RenderWindow.

vtkGraphicsFactory f
[$f GetRenderLibrary ]

At 03:20 PM 11/2/99 +0100, Sebastien Barre wrote:
>Hi
>
>I just tested the VTK Sphere Benchmark
>(http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/vtk/sphere-bench.html) on the nightly release
>(today), and it failed to launch, complaining about the GetRenderLibrary
>method.
>
>Here is my code :
>
>[$render_window GetRenderLibrary]
>
>Well, seems to me that the GetRenderLibrary() method is no more in the
>vtkRenderWindow class ! I had a look at the VTK sources, and it appears
>that a new class, vtkGraphicsFactory, holds it...
>
>Any clues ?
>(a workaround would be nice)
>--

William A. Hoffman
Kitware Visualization Solutions / vtk Commercial Support
469 Clifton Corporate Parkway
Clifton Park, NY 12065
bill.hoffman at kitware.com
1-518-371-3971 (Phone & Fax)