Updating Version

M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl
Mon Nov 1 04:33:49 EST 1999

Hello,

You could use GetVoidPointer(int) supplied by vtkAttributeData, of which
vtkScalars is derived. By aware however that the returned value is (as
the name already implies) a pointer to void. So, be sure to cast it to
the correct type, or segment violations etc. are your share .....

Succes, Marc

ir. Marc Schrijver
Faculty of Electrical Engineering (S&S NT)
University of Twente
The Netherlands