ImageReslice in vtk23

Kerrie Holton Tainter tainter at stdavids.picker.com
Wed Jul 21 12:14:13 EDT 1999

I have noticed that I can't get reslice to work when the trilinear
interpolation is turned on.  Maybe this is the problem.

I used an algorithm just like yours, though I specified my own
transform instead of constructing it from the identity.  It worked
okay with nearest neighbor.  Either it's interpolation, or maybe
something with your transform.

Kerrie