Parallel Projection

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Jul 1 10:12:07 EDT 1999

Hello Reinhard,

At some point in the past, ResetCamera() did not adjust the parallel scale
factor. This was fixed, and it may not have been until VTK 2.3. If you set
the parallel scale yourself then you should be able to see all of your
data. (The parallel scale should be something on the order of half to one
times the diagonal of your data)

Lisa