using VTK on distribted computing system

Bo YANG boyang at image.med.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sat Aug 28 09:01:42 EDT 1999

Thanks so much for your idea.

I also think that using DDE is a good idea when the workstation is WIN98/NT.
But if the workstation is UNIX workstation, how can I do the data
transmission between the UNIX workstation and PC easily? using FTP? I think
using the file system is not a bad idea. Do you have some advice on this?

And it will be very appreciated if  I can share some class you used to
implement DDE in your VTK program.

Thanks again.