isosurfaces

Daphne Yu dyu at bme.jhu.edu
Fri Aug 27 16:59:10 EDT 1999

Hi all,

I'm using vtk2.3 version of the vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter
on results from marching cube isosurfaces and I notice that
eventhough I set to return the largest connected mesh,
the results still contains many disconnected single points
that are not connected to anything.  Seems like a bug...
unless this is "by design"?  Does anyone know if this
is fixed in vtk2.4?

thanks!
daphne