[vtk-developers] Fwd: VTK7 debian packages for Ubuntu 16.04

Francisco Perez Salgado f.perez475 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:52:11 EDT 2016

Yep I saw that, but my question is: can I install the package via APT? In
that case, which repo should I install on my system? Ubuntu 16.04 APT repos
only have vtk5 and vtk6 by default. My idea is to install vtk with a simple
command like:

    apt-get install vtk7 vtk7-dev

or something similar. In the worst case scenario, can I generate a .deb
package by my own using CPack and upload it to my APT repo?

Thanks for the quick response.
Fran.