[vtk-developers] Nightly failures

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:54:41 EDT 2016

This test started failing when all the module.cmake files were modified.

Most likely, the vtkTkImageViewerWidget is no longer being linked because
the dependencies have changed.  In other words, a line was probably
erroneously removed from a module.cmake file somewhere, since the
dependency in question is only "exercised" at run-time via dynamic loading.