[vtk-developers] Compilation error hdf5

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:34:02 EST 2016

I think you're right, that's definitely part of the problem.
So what would be the step to either cancel the building of this ThirdParty
Module, or solve the building problem?

The problem arose when I added /-DModule_vtkIONetCDF:BOOL=ON/to my
vtkAndroid.cmake.
Thus, I tried simply removing it and building again, but I get the error
nonetheless.

I would actually like to be able to use and include vtkNetCDFReader.h, so if
you could indicate the steps necessary that would be great. I'm using MAC
OSX El capitan and trying to build for android.

Thanks again for helping :)