[vtk-developers] More VTK Wiki Examples questions

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 07:38:53 EDT 2014

> I just compiled and ran the example on my laptop (Windows 8.1, VS
> 2013) using a recent checkout of the VTK Master, and I get the same
> image as the test image.

Thanks -- after reading through
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Instructions/ForAdministrators it
appears that in order to run a test that requires data files as
arguments, the git repo for the wiki examples at
git://gitorious.org/vtkwikiexamples/wikiexamples.git has to be modified
manually.

I'll see if I can add a topic that adds the required data files for the
TreeMap example so the test can pass on my machine. If I can get it to
work, I'll push it and send a pull request to Bill L. to get it into
the official repo.

Thanks for checking and verifying that it works for you.