[vtk-developers] vtk cvs and borland c++ builder

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Tue Jul 5 11:25:06 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am just investigating on why VTK hangs on application exit and I tried
to run the included examples vtkBorlandRenderWindowPkg.bpk and the
Project_vtkDemo.bpr from current CVS (looking for already fixed bugs...)
They compile (more or less: there is still a float to convert to double
in vtkBorlandRenderWindow.cpp) correctly and run well.
But when I close the Project_vtkDemo it hangs with an access violation
error (error1.jpg) and clicking on ok button I have error2.jpg error
message.
It is new to me and I cannot recognize what does it means.
Oh, the application and the VTK library are compiled as static and
release mode.
Any idea?

Luca