[vtk-developers] Beta Release

Maitland Bottoms bottoms at debian.org
Mon Feb 17 10:55:11 EST 2003

OK,

I've been putting vtkNightly based packages into Debian.
Only my hosts, skyland and ultra, have been submitting via Dart
to the Experimental Builds section. (Debian bug 175576) See:
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20030216-0300-Nightly/Dashboard.html

For other build results see
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=vtk

Many successes in the build. Most failures are due to cmake not being
up to date on the build platforms, that should fix itself over time.
The ia64 seems to have troubles with GL library support that, while
they deserve some review, do not seem to indicate any problems with
VTK.

-Maitland