[vtk-developers] vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Jul 11 09:42:05 EDT 2002

Hi Rasmus-

This would be ideal in my mind, barring any patent issues. If not patented,
then as far as I know a reimplementation would be really great.

And this takes me onto another soapbox. The code from U. of T. really
stinks. If they didn't put up barriers, the VTK developers would clean it
up and make the code much better. They are hurting themselves in my opinion.

Will