[Viratdata] About downloading

Roddy Collins roddy.collins at kitware.com
Wed Jul 18 12:23:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

Which files in particular are you having problems with?

If you're trying to download the entire Release 2.0 as a single zipfile, I
would suggest trying smaller subsets-- ground-only vs. aerial-only, or
maybe selecting sets of ten or twenty videos at a time.

Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

Thanks
-Roddy