[Viratdata] can't find scoring tool 2.0

Roddy Collins roddy.collins at kitware.com
Thu Jun 22 12:24:05 UTC 2017

Hi Mohan--

The data model for scoring is based around a hierarchy of detections,
which are combined into tracks, which are then subsetted into events.

Detections are (basically) boxes on a single frame.

Tracks are sets of detections across frames. The boxes may move from
frame to frame.

Events are sequences of tracks which have an event ID associated with them.

The score_tracks executable produces a single pd/fa number for tracks;
the score_events executable allows confidence values to be associated
with the computed results to sweep out ROC and P/R curves.

-Roddy