[Ves] MobileRemote in iOS compiling from source

Alejandro Queiruga alejandro.queiruga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 13:48:37 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am compiling the iOS version of the KiwiViewer app in Xcode. Everything works, including Dropbox, except for the MobileRemote. I can connect to the Paraview instance, but the screen goes black in both Paraview and KiwiViewer, with the scene objects disappearing in Paraview even. It then disconnects.

The App Store version works just fine.

I am using Xcode 7.3 targeting iOS 9.3. I tried compiling for both armv7 and arm64.

Is there some extra configuration needed for the Mobile Remote to work?

Thanks,
Alejandro