[Ves] Migrating to VTK

Carlos ves at calculoandamios.com
Wed Mar 11 05:25:23 EDT 2015

Hey Casey,

Thank you for your answer. I didn’t know it.

I remember that at the beginning, I modified some of the VES code and it was very painful to test it. This is why I sent the comment.

Anyway I think this will not be such a big problem like in VES as the VTK code can be reused from a desktop app and then using XCode / Eclipse to create the interface.

in IOS I manually created a XCode project in order to be able to modify and debug the VES/KIWI libraries it and when I read that it was not possible to have a Xcode project for VTK I thought about the big effort to do it again.

I will check your proposal it but first I have to migrate to VTK 6.2 in my desktop code.

Thanks again.

Carlos