[Ves] Compiling VES

Guillaume du Roy guillaume.du.roy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:25:51 EDT 2015

I can successfully compile VES for IOS but i would like to add the arm64 architecture. How would i do that ?

I’ve tried adding arm64 in toolchain-ios-device.cmake, as such :

set(CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES "armv7;armv7s;arm64”)

but no success as the terminal gives me an error concerning different type definitions:

CHECK_TYPE_SIZE found different results, consider setting  CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES or CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES to one or no  architecture

Thanks,

William