[Ves] Not displayed all data but cturtle.vtp

Mansoo Kim to.mansoo at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:31:37 EDT 2014

Hi, Aashish Chaudhary.

I think it may be something specific to Galaxy. I tried Galaxy Note 2. The
result is the same as the above. But, In LG Optimus LTE2, all data were
displayed.
The result is the same although I changed gl_FragColor = vec4(1.0, 1.0,
1.0, 1.0) at vesShader_frag.glsl.

I can not guess  the cause. Would you guide me?

Best regards.
(P.S. I attached the opengles trace on Galaxy S2 when the teapot be shown
by default)

: