[Ves] Android Kiwiviewer: change KiwiGlSurfaceView background color

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon May 19 12:01:03 EDT 2014

Have a look at the vesKiwiBaseApp.h and this method: setBackgroundColor.

Let me know if this helps.

- Aashish

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Wright James (NHS Greater Glasgow &
Clyde) <jamie.wright at nhs.net> wrote:

>   Dear All,
>
> I am trying to integrate VES into an Android application using the
> Kiwiviewer example application as a start. At present the default
> background color in the GlSurfaceView in this application is light blue.
> How can I change this to a different color? Apologies if this is an easy
> question but it's got me stumped.
>
> thanks, Jamie
>

> ********************************************************************************************************************
>
> This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
> intended recipient please inform the
> sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
> Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
> take any action in reliance on its contents:
> to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
> Thank you for your co-operation.
>
> NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
> staff in England and Scotland
> NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive
> information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
> NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
> accessed anywhere

*| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
*| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html
<http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html>*