[Ves] Trying to compile PointCloudStreaming

Lynn Gilbert lynn at roboticparadigmsystems.com
Mon Jun 2 15:16:56 EDT 2014

I got a chance to look at this a bit more. The function lfind was
"extern"d in tiffiop.h (vtk-android) and defined in KiwiNative.cpp
(Apps/Android/Kiwi). The problem was that PointCloudStreaming.cpp
(Apps/Android/PointCoudStreaming) can see vtk-android but can't see the
definition of lfind in KiwiNative so the linker is erroring because it
can't find a definition for lfind. I copied the definition from
KiwiNative.cpp to PointCloudStreaming.cpp and it worked fine.

In addition, I fixed my earlier compilation error with
vesKiwiText2DRepresentation. I changed:

   vesKiwiText2DRepresentation* mText;

   vesKiwiText2DRepresentation::Ptr mText;

I've attached my latest PointCloudStreaming.cpp file. Feel free to
review and make any additional changes (i.e. remove comments, move the
lfind definition, etc.) before checking in.

Thanks!
Lynn

Lynn Coddington Gilbert
Partner, Robotic Paradigm Systems