[Ves] VES mailing list links are missing from web pages

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Jul 9 12:18:59 EDT 2014

Thanks Lane. Currently we are in midst of merging VES features back into
proper VTK but in the mean time we will fix the link.

Thanks for contacting us.

- Aashish

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Lane Phillips <lane at milkllc.com> wrote:

> I was trying to find the mailing list to ask a question. A Google search
> for "ves ios" leads to this page:
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VES
>
> It has a couple links that claim to go to a mailing list, which go here:

> That page doesn't mention VES at all. The correct page seems to be

> which I only found by digging through my own mail archive.

*| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
*| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html
<http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html>*