[Ves] vtkDepthSortPolyData on iOS?

Casey Goodlett casey.goodlett at kitware.com
Wed Jul 9 11:59:35 EDT 2014

Lane,

VES only builds a subset of the VTK modules.  I believe that class is in
FiltersHybrid which is not enabled by default in the superbuild.

You could try enabling Module_vtkFiltersHybrid in
CMake/ves-superbuild.cmake

Let us know if you have any compile problems or other errors in trying
that.  If everything goes well we could enable that module in the default
build.

Thanks

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Lane Phillips <lane at milkllc.com> wrote:

> Is vtkDepthSortPolyData supported on iOS? I'm looking in the VTK framework
> that I built, and I don't see a vtkDepthSortPolyData.h in there.
>
> Thanks,
> Lane

Casey B. Goodlett, Ph.D.
Technical Leader