[Ves] Build Issues on OS X

Shaun Duerr sduerr85 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:01:33 EST 2014

I am running OS X 10.7.5, Xcode Version 4.6.3 (4H1503), CMake 2.8.12.1, I
cloned VES using the install and download instructions here
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VES/Download_And_Build_Instructions, I did an out
of source directory build using cmake (IOS Superbuild), which compiles and
generates fine. However when I try and run an ALL_BUILD in Xcode, i get an
error:
vtk-host shell script invocation error "Command /bin/sh failed with exit
code 2"