[Ves] VES-kiwi for Win8

Wright James (NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde) jamie.wright at nhs.net
Wed Aug 27 13:29:45 EDT 2014

Hi Aashish,

Aplogies for my ignorance but does this mean that the new VTK rendering code, which iirc targets open gl 2.1+, can be run on desktop or mobile applications? So open-gl2.1+ runs on fixed and mobile platforms and replaces
opengl-es?

Jamie Wright | Clinical Scientist | Nuclear Medicine | NHSGGC (Southern General and Glasgow Royal Infirmary)
jamie.wright at nhs.net