[Ves] VES+QT to Android

Pat Marion james.patrick.marion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 11:20:28 EDT 2014

Hi Vincent,

It might work best if you only use KiwiNative.java.
KiwiViewierActivity.java manages a KiwiGLSurfaceView, but you probably
don't want to use that stuff at all, you want to use the Qt stuff.  To get
started, you only need to worry about three steps:

GL surface init
GL surface reshape
GL draw

See in KiwiGLSurfaceView.java where it handles these, in the methods
onSurfaceCreated(), onSurfaceChanged(), and onDrawFrame(), it simply
forwards the calls to KiwiNative.  You should try to do a similar thing for
the QtSurface.

Hope this helps!
Pat